Here are some thoughts:
- To make it clear that we are changemakers, not just protesters.
- To show we have concrete actions to perform, aimed at redressing international finances starting from our own monthly budgets: 5% today, 10% in 2 months, etc.
- To become more independent from the mainstream financial system which keeps us in poverty.
- To make money useful towards the building of a new kind of society instead of putting it in hands of harmful industries.
- To avoid a situation where a few people make huge profits out of my financial transactions.
- To participate in the process of money creation and in the decisions to do with how the bank’s money can be invested.